Leading a Team
COURSE CODE: THAAX
INTAKESThere are no intakes are currently scheduled for this course. Please enquire for more information.
This professional-development workshop is suitable for anyone seeking to improve their leadership style. Individuals from any industry, job role, community or sporting organisation are encouraged to join.
At the completion of the workshop you will:
- Understand the process of consulting with team members to develop team and individual plans that align with organisational and operational plans.
- Recognise different leadership styles.
- Be able to describe your leadership style and approaches.
- Have a clear understanding of how to effectively monitor the performance of your team.
- Know how to use common feedback strategies.
- Understand how to develop strategies to support and assist the needs of your team members.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- what does leading the team mean;
- way to be a successful team leader, and;
- how to you build a good team.
Find out more about how to apply for our courses, and our commitment to admissions transparency.
This course has no specific admission requirements.