Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
COURSE CODE: THAAW
INTAKESThere are no intakes are currently scheduled for this course. Please enquire for more information.
This four-hour professional-development workshop is suitable for anyone seeking to understand the concept and elements of emotional intelligence. Individuals from any industry, job role, community organisation or sporting group are encouraged to join.
At the completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the concept and elements of emotional intelligence.
- Begin to identify your own emotional intelligence levels and implement strategies for improvement.
- Use basic strategies to identify the emotional intelligence of others.
- Begin to use strategies to improve your resilience and that of others
- Identify behaviours that demonstrate trustworthiness.
Participation in this workshop will assist employees understand the concept of emotional intelligence and identify their own emotional intelligence level and those of others.
Find out more about how to apply for our courses, and our commitment to admissions transparency.
This course has no specific admission requirements.