Communicate with Influence
COURSE CODE: THAAZ
INTAKESThere are no intakes are currently scheduled for this course. Please enquire for more information.
This four-hour professional-development workshop is suitable for anyone seeking to clearly articulate their message, communicate with influence, build trust, and effectively connect with a range of audiences. We encourage individuals from any industry or job role, community or sporting organisation to apply.
This workshop will provide you with an entry-level understanding of communicating with influence.
At the completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the different types of power and influence.
- Begin to articulate goals and objectives
- Identify and use the most suitable strategies to communicate with influence according to the circumstances.
- identify and use strategies to build trust.
Participants will gain skills and knowledge in:
- Different types of power and influence;
- Articulating goals and objectives;
- Describe and utilise a range of motivational strategies;
- Identifying and utilising strategies to build trust, and;
- Describe the causes of resistance to change and utilise techniques to overcome resistance.
Find out more about how to apply for our courses, and our commitment to admissions transparency.
This course has no specific admission requirements.